$31.95 – $109.95
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Track Tac GK1-Blue will drop the hardness of the tire when at room temperature, between 5 to 25 points, depending on the number of coats applied.
Average – 10 points. Great on dirt and asphalt tracks.
For a Saturday Night Race
- Monday night before the race using a spray bottle, paint roller, sponge or some other method completely cover the tread of each tire with 2 or more coats of Track Tac GK1-Blue.
- Allow each coat to dry before applying the next coat – about 10 to 20 minutes. Tuesday night before the race, repeat what was done on Monday night. Wrapping the tires is optional and not recommended.
- For softer tires increase the number of coats to 3 to 6 with Track Tac GK1-Blue. The procedure can be repeated on Wednesday night for even softer tires.
- Track Tac GK1-Blue will last for a full night of racing and increase the life of the tire if applied correctly.
- Track Tac GK1-Blue works on natural or synthetic rubber.
- If racing on dirt, wipe down the tires with Track Tac PRW-Orange with DRT between heats, if possible.
Not for Highway Use
There are no reviews yet.