$31.95 – $119.95
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Track Tac® Pink Ruby
Always clean tires using Track Tac® Blue Tire Wash with DRT
• Track Tac® Pink Ruby will drop the hardness of the tire when cold, between 0 to 7 points, depending on the number of coats applied. Average – ~4 points
DIRECTIONS – external:
For use as a mild conditioner from the outside.
• Monday night before the race using a foaming spray bottle, paint roller, sponge or some other method to completely cover the tread of each tire with 3 or more coats of Track Tac® Pink Ruby. Just don’t overuse it. Be sure it is not runny or drippy.
• Track Tac® Pink Ruby will last for a full night of racing and increase the life of the tire.
• Track Tac® Pink Ruby works on natural or synthetic latex rubber.
• Track Tac® Pink Ruby is also an excellent pre race wipe when milder treatment is needed. It can also be mixed with other stronger products to mitigate aggressiveness..
DIRECTIONS – internal:
For use as a mild conditioner from the inside.
From 1 to 4 ounces may be rolled inside the tires for very mild conditioning. Curing will harden only as the solvent, used as a transport for the active ingredients, evaporates.
Do not use near an open flame – DANGER!!! This is true for all tire treatments or “preps” no matter who makes it or sells it.
Tires may be rolled on the outside on a tire roller for a different effect. There will be less bite if rolled, in most cases, no matter what conditioner is used.
Track Tac® Pink Ruby works well on a medium to high bite track. The more coats of Track Tac® Pink Ruby applied, the more there will be an increase in bite. It is perfect for the tracks that require a lot of chemical because the Track Tac® Pink Ruby will not gloss and glaze the tire over.
Better than HL 2, AT-2, and other Pink Preps
This not a copy of any competitive product and not just a diluted competitive product as most “pinks” are.
Track Tac® Pink Ruby is a fast drying, high performance tire treatment with many uses.
As a Pre Race Wipe use:Track Tac® Pink Ruby, Track Tac® PRW-Orange with DRT, Track Tac® PRW-Sapphire with DRT, Track Tac® Black Sand, Track Tac® Rough Cut Diamond or Track Tac® Topaz between heats, if possible.
DRT™ => Dirt Repelling Technology PRW™ => Pre Race Wipe