PRW ORANGE with DRT
$33.95 – $119.95 & Free Shipping
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Track Tac PRW-Orange with DRT will drop the hardness of the tires when at room temperature, between 0 to 5 points, depeding on the number of coats applied.
Average – 2 points
Specially designed to provide dirt repellent for dirt tracks
Track Tac PRW-Orange with DRT is primarily used at the track between trips to the grid. A single thin coat is what is usually needed. It is important that PRW-Orange with DRT be allowed to dry fully for the most benefit.
- In some cases it may be desirable to use as a base coat applied early in the week. For a Saturday night race (designed for dirt tracks but can be used on asphalt).
- As a base coat Wednesday night before the race using a spray bottle, paint roller, sponge, or some other method completely cover the tread of each tire with 1 or 2 coats of PRW-Orange with DRT.
- Wrapping the tire is optional but not recommended.
- It is not recommended that PRW-Orange with DRT be used to soften the tire. If it is used to soften it is wasted and not effective in almost all cases.
- PRW-Orange with DRT is designed not to soften the tire, but help tires repel dirt and give phenomenal bite.
- PRW-Orange with DRT will last for a full night of racing and increase the life of the tire if applied correctly.
- PRW-Orange with DRT works on natural or synthetic rubber.
- If racing on dirt, wipe down the tires with PRW-Orange with DRT between heats, if possible. PRW-Orange with DRT should be used sparingly.
Not for Highway Use