$31.95 – $119.95
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
SQS will not drop the hardness of the tire when checked at temperatures below 50°F.
Average drop – 2 points.
Great on cold tracks that are hard and difficult to get bite because of the temperature.
- SQS is primarily used at the track between trips to the grid. A single thin coat is what is usually needed. It is important that SQS be allowed to dry full for the most benefit.
- In some cases it may be desirable to use as a base coat applied early in the week. For a Saturday night race (designed for dirt tracks but can be used on asphalt) apply it on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday night before the race using a spray bottle, paint roller, sponge, or some other method. Completely cover the tread of each tire with 1 or 2 coats of SQS. Do not over prep the tires. Use sparingly. Be sure the SQS is properly cured if used as a base.
- Wrapping the tires is not recommended.
- It is not recommended that SQS be used to soften tires unless it is cold and the SQS has sufficient time to cure. If it is used to soften it is possible it will blister tires if it is warm unless it is properly cured. SQS is designed not to soften the tire, but give fantastic “bite” on cold tracks.
- SQS will last long enough for the tire to come in quickly on a cold track. It will incrase the life of the tire if applied correctly.
- SQS works on natural or synthetic rubber.
- If racing on cold dirt tracks, wipe down the tires with SQS between heats, if possible.
Not for Highway Use
Almost no odor – slightly sweet
Always clean tires using Track Tac Blue Tire Wash with DRT
SAA-Grape will drop the hardness of the tire when at room temperature, between 15 to 35 points, depedning on the number of coats applied.
Average – 20 points.
Specially designed to provide extra sticky tread under cold conditions.
For a Saturday night race:
- Monday night before the race using a spray bottle, paint roller, sponge, or some other method completely cover the tread of each tire with 3 or more coats of SAA-Grape.
- Allow each coat to dry before applying the next coat – about 10 to 20 minutes.
- Tuesday (and Wednesday if needed) night before the race, repeat what was done on Monday night. Wrapping the tires is optional but not recommended.
- For softer tires increase the number of coats to 5 or 6 with SAA-Grape. The procedure can be repeated on Friday night for even softer tires.
- SAA-Grape will last for a full night of racing and increase the life of the tire if applied correctly.
- SAA-Grape works on natural or synthetic rubber.
- Wipe down the tires with SAA-Grape between heats, if possible, followed by Track Tac PRW-Orange with DRT
Not for Highway Use
There are no reviews yet.